Ministry of Defence
WHAT WE DO
1. To formulate, co-ordinate and execute the Defence Policy of Pakistan and other defence related policies in pursuit of its mission statement.
2. To administer the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
3. To provide-for and manage the national defence needs through Defence Budgeting.
4. To assist the Civil Administration in the maintenance of Public Order, combating the internal threats and battling the national disasters, and emergencies, if/when required and asked for.
5. To contribute towards the world peace and progress through the world-wide peace keeping and other operations