ministry of railways Jobs
The post is purely on contract basis for a period of one (01) year which could be considered for
extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the
completion of the project.
• Only those candidates who have post qualification experience(s) will be considered against
• No age relaxation will be granted in maximum age limit.
• Salary will be admissible as per rules framed for re-appointment after retirement.
• Interested candidates meeting the criteria may apply online through National Job Portal’s official
website: https://njp.gov.pk/ or to the address given below within 15 days from the date of
publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/Resume attested copies
of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
• The Division reserves the right to select, reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning
any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
• Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.