· 16 years of education or higher degree in Engineering from HEC recognized University
· Minimum 08 years of post-qualification experience for 16 years education or 05 Years for at least 17 Years education at national and international levels in the relevant field of civil engineering particularly infrastructure projects.
· Experience in working in complex environments and large infrastructure and/or civil works.
· Ability to address and manage all aspects of monitoring of a construction (law and knowledge of construction contracts, construction information technologies, and follow-up).
· Experience in managing and supervising medium to large-scale construction works in the public sector;
· Working experience in the area of preparation, implementation and monitoring of technical/ construction projects; methodological and calculation skills
· Knowledge and Experience of Foreign Funded Projects rules, procedures and regulations would be an added advantage.
· Maximum age limit is 55 years