· 16 years of education or higher degree in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Engineering/Sociology from a HEC recognized university
· Must have demonstrated experience in developing IEEs, EIAs, EMMPs required under public sector environmental regulations.
· Experience of preparing Social Environmental Report (SAR), Social Management Plan (SMPs).
· Resettlement & Rehabilitation Action Plans (RAP) are required in Compliance with ESF.
· Working knowledge of social safeguards, Local Government Systems and Regulatory frame work will be added advantage.
· Experience particularly social safeguards will be preferred.