United Bank Limited (UBL) JOBS
United Bank Limited is the second largest private commercial bank in Pakistan with over 1000 branches and has an international presence in 10 countries. We are a growing bank with immense potential and prospects for employment in the offering. We are on the path rerouted for attaining excellence; to achieve our goals for more prosperity and to enhance our internal and external equity. We believe in setting the right goals for the right jobs and we strive to identify the right resources. UBL is known for redefining the career paths and growth prospects of all its employees, and we pride ourselves in that. In order to ensure their success, we provide an affluent work environment, conducive and beneficial to the enrichment of their personal grooming and one that proves instrumental for the success of the Bank. UBL is the place for you if you are willing to materialize all your deliverables in alignment with the organization’s holistic vision to grow and excel.
UBL is looking to hire Branch Services Officers for Handling and executing all financial/non-financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining high service standards.
• Undertaking Cash Receipts & Withdrawals
• Safeguard the cash vault, stationery and ATM, while processing transactions, in order to maintain security and reduce the banks exposure to undue risk.
• Report suspicious transactions to the Branch Operations Manager or Branch Services Supervisor as and when required, to ensure further escalation to Compliance in a timely manner.
• Keeping up-to-date of all the Regulatory requirements, Bank Policies & Procedures
Compliance and Control:
• Safeguard the cash vault, stationery, and ATM, while processing transactions, in order to maintain security and reduce the banks exposure to undue risk.
• Report suspicious transactions to the Branch Operations Manager or Manager Teller as and when required, to ensure further escalation to compliance in a timely manner.