United Bank Limited (UBL) JOBS
United Bank Limited is the second largest private commercial bank in Pakistan with over 1000 branches and has an international presence in 10 countries. We are a growing bank with immense potential and prospects for employment in the offering. We are on the path rerouted for attaining excellence; to achieve our goals for more prosperity and to enhance our internal and external equity. We believe in setting the right goals for the right jobs and we strive to identify the right resources. UBL is known for redefining the career paths and growth prospects of all its employees, and we pride ourselves in that. In order to ensure their success, we provide an affluent work environment, conducive and beneficial to the enrichment of their personal grooming and one that proves instrumental for the success of the Bank. UBL is the place for you if you are willing to materialize all your deliverables in alignment with the organization’s holistic vision to grow and excel.
• Administer trade finance transactions and ensure adherence to all organizational and regulatory policies.
• Monitor transactions, identify and resolve problems effectively & ensure smooth functioning of processes
• Develop & maintain professional relationships with internal/external customers
• Plan and manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments & ensure timely delivery in accordance to the plan.
• Achieve and maintain the quality standards in line with bank’s set requirements by ensuring that procedures and internal controls are in place, understood and followed by the team members.
• Handle the complex transactions, escalate from the team member / directed by the line manager.
To apply for the above-mentioned job openings, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
1. The applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
2. The age limit for the applicants is between 18 to 30 years.
3. For managerial positions, the applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
4. For non-managerial positions, the applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
5. The applicant must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the relevant field.