United Bank Limited (UBL) JOBS
United Bank Limited is the second largest private commercial bank in Pakistan with over 1000 branches and has an international presence in 10 countries. We are a growing bank with immense potential and prospects for employment in the offering. We are on the path rerouted for attaining excellence; to achieve our goals for more prosperity and to enhance our internal and external equity. We believe in setting the right goals for the right jobs and we strive to identify the right resources. UBL is known for redefining the career paths and growth prospects of all its employees, and we pride ourselves in that. In order to ensure their success, we provide an affluent work environment, conducive and beneficial to the enrichment of their personal grooming and one that proves instrumental for the success of the Bank. UBL is the place for you if you are willing to materialize all your deliverables in alignment with the organization’s holistic vision to grow and excel.
A bank customer service representative is someone whose role is to provide information regarding the bank’s products and services to its customers. He/she is responsible for communicating with clients and assisting them, in person and over the phone, in financial transactions, service and meeting set-ups, and other tasks in response to the client’s needs.
• Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
• Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
• Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
• Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
• Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
• Open new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
• Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
• Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
• Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
• Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
• Promote Team Work and prove to be an effective participant of the TEAM.
• Responsible for CIF amendment and Dormant activation.
• Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
• Have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions to the letter
• A Team player, with good time management skills.
• Self-driven with the ability to work under pressure.